Tuesday 5 November 2013

Fattening Shopping Trip @ Johor



Halo~

So, I went to Johor a few days ago, shop and eat and shop and eat are basically what i did hahaha
What's special this time is that we went to toilet-themed restaurant!
The food are served in toilet bowl, bathtub, and the decorations in the restaurant is toilet theme as well 
       
            The seats are toilet bowl as well 


Sneak Peak at their menu









The chocolate ice cream really match the theme hahaha
But my friend told me their chocolate ice cream is very nice
And we are very unlucky that the ice cream maker is spoilt that time TT
So we ordered 
taro sponge mellow


 Mango&Strawberry in Coconut Syrup,




And Mango Sago!






I like the bathtub hahaha
The taro sponge mellow portion is too big for me, and it's a bit overly sweet so i cant finish it ><
I guess the mango sago
is quite good as my friend finished it
but not for the mango and strawberry xD
So, If you ask me to come here again, i 
might have to consider hmm










They have take away booth as well










There's a shop sells guitar and ukulele and the ukulele are gorgeous


Hao bah, taro sponge mellow is not the only thing i eat ><


Guess what is it??



Obviously, it's chocolate oreo crepe!
Nom nom, It's so nice xD
Both the crepe store and the toilet themed restaurant are located in Johor City Square, you might be very tempted by me :p

Well, city square is not the only place i went, i shopped at KSL and sutera mall as well xD

For me, sutera mall is the best place to shop for clothes, and you can eat QQblackball,  drink Gong Cha and 许留山 Hong Kong Dessert there~ 
It's PARADISE!
Fattening paradise :p





OH, I bought a backpack at KSL 


Is it nice? o.0

At the end of the trip, I buy J.Co Baby Donuts for my family!
I so nice right :3

Hope you enjoy reading my post!
Bye Bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment