Friday 17 October 2014

Common Man Coffee Roaster @ Martin Road




Time for cafe hunting~~
Common Man Coffee Roaster is located at Robertson Quay where there are many renowned cafes such as P.S cafe and The Book Cafe.
We went there during weekend, and it's really crowded with 80% of the seats fully filled even it's still quite early. 
Once we walk in the cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee gushed up to us, waking up the two sleepy souls.


Fresh pear, apple & celery juice for the healthy me 
Natural sweetness from the fruits and a hint of bitterness from celery. I finish this drink within 10minutes lol



Where's my food




hehe ilovefrenchtoast

yummmmmm


I love french toastttttttt
This french toast is garnished with icing sugar, fried till golden yellow and crispy yet the interior is still fluffy and soft.
It is served warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top and mixed berries compote. I dont really like the compote as it is too sour for me. But luckily there's maple syrup <3


Grilled juicy 'chilli' boneless chicken with crushed avocado salsa & caramelised lemon.
The chicken is a bit dry, but its taste is quite good. Smokey , roasty and goes well with lemon juice~

Will certainly come back again to try their coffee though the food here is quite pricey. I enjoy the atmosphere here as well 



No comments:

Post a Comment