Thursday 27 February 2014

Habitat Coffee @ Upper Thomson

   Hey Guyssssss
I'm craving for cake and sooo my friend, keting xiao jie and i went to Habitat Coffee after school to satisfy our cravings! 
She lived at upper thomson so it's so damn convenient to visit upper thomson road , the foodie heaven  <3
I guess those who loves to eat must know upper thomson road right! It is full of cafes such as little pancakes, udders , fatboys burger ,  salted caramel, ice cream chef, wafflelicious and so many more! So far, i have visited little pancakes thrice , udders once and ice cream chef once! 
( My dream is to visit all the cafes in singapore hehe)
AND i'm the luckiest person on the earth cause i met Jeanette Aw 欧萱!


Pardon my fangirl mode ><
 She is so pretty and slim in real life!!
 Her skin is completely flawless *.*

Anyway, back to the topic. Overall the food
and beverages we ordered are perfect! 


Waffles Sunrise ($10)


The Belgian waffles are crispy and dusted with icing sugar, served with mushy scrambled egg. 
Crisp Waffles + Maple Syrup + Scrambled egg = YUM 
I personally enjoy American breakfast very much, so my lunch is actually ' breakfast style ' , my friend  and family finds
me weird but
i think it's quite normal TT


Iced Chocolate ($5.90)


  
I ordered Ice Chocolate and my friend ordered Iced mocha flavoured coffee
I didnt try her iced mocha, but the ice chocolate , mixed with milk, tasted fabulous! It's not overwhelmly sweet , yet the amount is just nice as the milk balanced the sweetness of chocolate syrup

Chocolate Truffle Cake ( Without Rum) $3.90


 What's a meal without dessert :3 
( Actually is to satisfy my craving hehe)
And so, we ordered Chocolate Truffle Cake.
It's kind of like mousse cake, and there are two layers of crust at the bottom, the white colour one taste like white chocolate, and the very-thin brown colour one is graham cracker crust i guess
I feel like order one more piece but noooo the calories TT

Then...last but not least.. we order this

House-made Churros ( $9)


HAHA CALORIES. 
Who cares when you see ' CHURROS ' in the menu 
The churros when served, are just fried and very very hot, i almost scalded my hand when i'm too eager to dip them in the chocolate ganache 
They are so damn good, so so damn good. 
But it's kind of oily though


The ambience is okay , with dark, yellowish lighting, perfect for couple who look for romantic date





 There are upstairs and downstairs

Here's their website if you would like to find out more about the cafe 
and this is the link to their menu 

Habitat Coffee
223 Upper Thomson Road 
Singapore 574 355

Opening Hours 
 Tue- Fri : 11am to 10.30pm 
Closed on monday

T: +65 6456 2567
E: info@habitatcoffee.com.sg






No comments:

Post a Comment